Basic information clause
Application: obtaining data directly from the data Subject / indirectly from other sources
Under article 13 of general data protection regulation of April 27 2016 (Official Journal of EU L 119 from 04.05.2016), I hereby inform what follows:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Samat Polska Sp. z o.o. located in Kraków, ul. Opolska 18, 31-323 Kraków.
2. Personal data of the Subject shall be processed:
a) in relation to the concluded agreement in order to implement it ( article 6, para. 1, letter b GDPR)
b) in relation to the recruitment and future recruitment processes (providing the consent has been given if required by the Administrator).
c) for a legally justified purpose of the Administrator (article 6, para. 1, letter f GDPR).
3. The Subject’s personal data shall be shared only with authorized subjects on the basis of a concluded agreement or common legal provisions.
4. The Subject’s personal data shall not be shared with a third country outside the EU or with an international organization.
5. The Administrator has received / collected your personal data from:
6. The data Subject’s data shall be stored for periods indicated by the current legal provisions, especially for the expiration periods of possible claims, and in case of a consent, for the period the consent was given for.
7. You have the right to:
a) access your personal data,
b) rectify your personal data,
c) transfer your personal data,
d) erase or restrict the processing of your personal data,
e) make a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. You have the right to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data at any time, for the reasons related to your specific situation, providing the data is processed in relation to a justified interest of the Administrator or for marketing purposes.
9. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. Provision of your personal data is mandatory in relation to:
a) the agreement and statutory requirement (Road Transport Act),
b) it is voluntary, however refusal to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude the agreement.
11. The Administrator does not carry out profiling on the basis of the data.